The administration reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or modify parts of these Rules at any time. If we do so, we will post the changes on this page and indicate at the top of this page the date of the last revision of this Policy. Any such changes are effective immediately. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Rules.
In connection with your use of the Service, you must not engage in or use any data mining, robots, parsing, or similar methods of collecting or extracting data.
You agree not to copy, modify, create derivative works, reverse-engineer, reverse-assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any rights in such technology or software. … Large-scale or systematic copying of the Content, including the use of any of the methods mentioned above, is prohibited, unless expressly permitted.
1. SAKHALIFE.PHOTO (hereinafter “photobank”) is a free photography site. All photos (images) presented in the photo bank you can use for free in printed and digital materials (for example, in social networks, blogs, in the media, in news and information sites, sites dedicated to hobbies or tourism). Exceptions are indicated in clause 3.2.
1.1. When using a photo, it is necessary to indicate in the source the name of the site “SAKHALIFE” (for example: photo of SAKHALIFE).
2.1. In the source of photos, you can also write: SAKHALIFE; photo SAKHALIFE; SAKHALIFE image; photo SAKHALIFE; image SAKHALIFE.
3. In some cases, users of the site “SAKHALIFE.PHOTO” are prohibited from using the photos presented in the photo bank:
3.1. It is forbidden to sell photographs of “SAKHALIFE.PHOTO”;
3.2. It is forbidden to distribute and (or) sell the photos of “SAKHALIFE.PHOTO” on other photobanks or websites that are engaged in the photobank;
3.3. It is forbidden to use the photographs of “SAKHALIFE.PHOTO” to depict the people depicted in the photographs in a bad light or in an offensive manner. For example, in a pornographic, obscene, immoral, defamatory or libelous manner;
3.4. Do not use photos with recognizable trademarks (brands) in order to create a misleading association with a product or service;
3.5. It is forbidden to use the photographs of “SAKHALIFE.PHOTO” for fraudulent or any other illegal purposes.
4. If you still have questions about the use of the photos presented in the photo bank, you can write to the site mail: email@example.com .
5. Feedback form: firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. THE “SAKHALIFE.PHOTO” WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY CONTENT, WEBSITE, ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, DISCLAIMER, DISCLAIMER. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSONS OR FOR ANY DIRECT, GENERAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR POSITIVE DAMAGES.
7. Where the author of the photograph is named “Archive”, the copyright holder of the photograph is O.K. Kapitonov. (site administrator SAKHALIFE.PHOTO). All photographs presented on this site belong to the site administrator.